Beauty is back!
Niamh will be returning to the salon Wednesday 15th July
Working Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Things will be a little different to start with, unfortunately those of you wanting make-up, brows and facial waxing will have to wait a little longer!
Please get in touch to book nail appointments.
Preparation for your appointment
- Appointments will be longer to allow for the following precautions I’ve put in place
- If you are feeling unwell please cancel your appointment, DO NOT ATTEND
- Hand sanitizer and a mask will be provided for just £2 on arrival and is mandatory you wear it throughout your appointment (charge added to service)
- Please come alone to your appointment, bring minimal bags and leave coats in cars where possible.
My preparation for your appointment
- I have a screen protector and will be wearing a mask & gloves at all times
- I will be thoroughly disinfecting all my tools, equipment & workspace before and after each client
- I will be leaving my window open for good ventilation and air flow.
- I will only be offering gel polish (fingers & toes) and basic manicures at this time
- I will still be taking cash payments
Any questions please feel free to contact us