Cuttin it Hair Covid-19 Policy
(Updated March 2021)
During these challenging times, our number one priority is the safety of our clients and our team.
At Cuttin It Hair & Beauty we have taken the necessary measures to protect our clients and team following the latest Government guidance and we also receive regular updates from the National Hair & Beauty Federation. We have all received appropriate training and have received Barbicide Certification to ensure that the correct salon procedures regarding PPE and sanitisation are followed at all times.
Despite having to take these measures, it is important to us that you are still able to relax and enjoy your visit.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Before you visit our salon, please be reminded of the following:
• If you or anyone in your household are unwell/showing symptoms of covid-19 please cancel your appointment as soon as possible and stay home.
• We ask you to wash your hair 1 hour before having a colour.
• Please arrive on time for your appointment.
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon, socially distanced and wait to be invited in.
Once you arrive at the salon:
• We will now be taking your temperature as you arrive.
• You must check in using the NHS Covid-19 Test and Trace QR Code displayed at the front desk, if you cannot use the app please confirm your details are correct with your stylist.
• You must wear a mask in the salon, which will be provided.
• Please sanitise your hands often, sanitiser will be available throughout the salon.
(a safety charge of £2 will be added to your final bill this will cover PPE, sanitation & cleaning products)
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• We aren’t able to provide drinks at the moment – you are welcome to bring your own.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we aren’t able to provide magazines. You can bring a your own, or a book. We also have free WIFI!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring the bare essentials with you into the salon. (if you have a coat you can hang it up)
• We are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
For those of you who would prefer to visit the salon during quieter times, or if you have any other questions about our safety procedures, please get in touch by calling 01493 442858 or send us an email.
Take care and stay safe, we look forward to seeing you soon.