Cuttin it Hair Covid-19 Policy
(Updated July 2021)
During these challenging times, our number one priority is the safety of our clients and our team.
At Cuttin It Hair & Beauty we are committed to keeping everyone safe during your visit within the salon.
With this in mind we are continuing our extra safety precautions.
Despite having to take these measures, it is important to us that you are still able to relax and enjoy your visit.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Before you visit our salon, please be reminded of the following:
• If you or anyone in your household are unwell/showing symptoms of covid-19 please cancel your appointment as soon as possible and stay home.
• Please arrive on time for your appointment.
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon to be invited in.
Once you arrive at the salon:
• Please check in using the NHS Covid-19 Test and Trace QR Code displayed at the front desk, if you cannot use the app please confirm your details are correct with your stylist.
• Please continue to wear a mask during your appointment (unless you are exempt.)
All stylists will be wearing them too.
• Please sanitise your hands often, sanitiser will be available throughout the salon.
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we aren’t able to provide magazines. You can bring a your own, or a book. We also have free WIFI!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring the bare essentials with you into the salon.
For those of you who would prefer to visit the salon during quieter times, or if you have any other questions about our safety procedures, please get in touch by calling 01493 442858 or send us an email.
Take care and stay safe, we look forward to seeing you soon.