Covid-19 Rules & Regulations for Cuttin It Hair & Beauty
Your safety is our top priority. Here is the latest information for when our salon opens in the near future.
Like many businesses across the UK, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by UK health authorities, the National Hair & Beauty Federation & PHE.
We have also introduced a series of measures to protect our clients and colleagues including the following:
· If you or anyone in your household are unwell/showing symptoms of Covid-19 please contact us as soon as possible and DO NOT ATTEND your appointment.
· From the 8th August, it is mandatory for all clients to wear a face mask, in nail, beauty, hair salons & barbers. You will be asked to wear a disposable mask which will be provided by Cuttin it for just £2, this will be added onto your service. (Fabric masks can not be accepted)
· Stylists will be wearing face shields, face masks disposable gloves and aprons.
· Strict appointment times, we ask you to arrive ON TIME and wait outside ready to be called in.
· No booked appointment NO ENTRY.
· Clients only. (NO accompanied visits please)
· For child cuts 1 adult per 1 child under the age of 10. (Adult will be asked step out of salon once the child is seated)
· We ask you to wash your hair 1 hour before your colour at the salon. Gents will need to do the same, unless you wish to have your hair washed in salon.
· We will not be offering Dry cuts.
· Where possible we ask you not to bring coats/jackets please leave in your car, or you will be asked to hang it up yourself.
· No magazines will be offered, your welcome to bring your own.
· No refreshments will be offered, again your welcome to bring your own.
· No waiting areas as we can’t enforce social distancing.
· We will be taking your payments and arranging any future appointments whilst your still seated.
· We are reinforcing our comprehensive cleaning regimes within the salon, adding time to our appointments to make sure everything is sanitized safely.
· We will ensure all toilet facilities are continually stocked with hand soap and paper towels.
· We will provide additional hand sanitizer if needed.
· Card/contactless payments will be preferred.
· Once your appointment is finished you will be required to leave the salon, so we can prepare for our next client.
How can you help?
Look after yourself and others by following the public health advice:
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds (2x happy birthdays)
· Use hand sanitizer if soap and water is unavailable
· Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes
· Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, throw away the tissue and wash/sanitize your hands
· Observe the 5-point symptoms
Following the information above will help to continue supporting our colleagues and clients and keeping our salon open, we will continue to update this information following the government advice. If you are booked in with us, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you and Stay Safe.